solidThinking® Design 패키지에는 빠르고 손쉬운 구조 컨셉 디자인 솔루션인 INSPIRE와 자유로운 모델링과 고급 렌더링을 지원하는 EVOLVE가 포함되어 있습니다. INSPIRE는 Windows에서 사용할 수 있으며 EVOLVE는 Windows 및 Mac에서 사용할 수 있습니다.
이번 solidThinking Design 2017.3.2 업데이트에서는 성능 향상, 추가된 기능, 버그 해결에 대한 내용이 포함되어 있습니다.
자세한 내용은 릴리즈 노트를 참조하시기 바랍니다.
solidThinking Design 2017.3.2 공식 업데이트의 상세한 내용은 아래와 같습니다.
Inspire 2017.3, 2017.3.1, and 2017.3.2
- Spot Welds: Spot welds connect surface parts together by welding them at specific locations. You can apply spot welds at any location on a surface part or at any existing point.
- Lattice Optimization: Lattice optimization fills your design space with an optimized lattice structure. When you run an optimization, it creates a lattice inside the design space based on the target parameters. The lattice file can be imported into Materialise® 3-matic for further processing and printing.
- PolyNURBS Fitting: Use the Fit tool to automatically fit a PolyNURBS to an optimized shape.
- Point Tracers for Motion: Path traces for points on a part can now be drawn with a tracer and used for geometry creation and modification. Shapes (like cams) can be synthesized from part motion by choosing to draw the path on a moving reference frame. If you move the tracers with the Move tool, the traced paths will update automatically.
- Table Profile for Motion: You can now define actuator and motor profiles in terms of tabular data by using the Profile Editor. Files in .csv format may be opened by dragging and dropping them into the Profile Editor, and a plot lets you view the data when fit with a spline function. The Start Time parameter in the Property Editor allows you to delay the onset of the data, like the other built-in profile functions.
- MotionSolve Plant Export for solidThinking Activate: Export (to MDL) on the Run Motion Analysis Settings window now includes plant model information (MS Plant) for motors and actuators, making it easy to replace Inspire Motion built-in controller models with detailed solidThinking Activate block diagram (1-D) solutions.
- UI Scaling: You can now scale the user interface proportionally to the text size using an option in the Preferences. This is useful for high resolution screens and monitors.
- User-Defined Units: You can now define a set of custom display units in the Preferences.
- PolyNURBS Sharpen: The Sharpen tool controls sharpness along the edges of a PolyNURBS. You can now set the sharpening factor automatically by selecting the Auto Sharpen checkbox. Also improved the overall stability of PolyNURBS tools.
- Motion Workflow Help: The workflow help now persists when microdialogs are visible.
- Fixed an issue where Boolean operations were executed when rotating the model.