알테어의 강력한 고주파 전자기장 솔루션 페코(FEKO)가 업데이트 되었습니다.
이번 페코 2017.2.4은 향상된 기능과 버그 수정이 포함된 업데이트 버전입니다.
FEKO 2017.2.4는 모든 이전 업데이트의 변경 사항을 포함하는 버전입니다. FEKO 2017에 덮어 설치하여 적용하실 수 있습니다.
자세한 내용은 릴리즈 노트를 참조하시기 바랍니다.
페코 2017.2.4 공식 업데이트의 주요 내용은 아래와 같습니다.
Version 2017.2.4-7 from 2017-10-23
- Fixed a bug causing continuous frequency results to vary for some geometries when rotated.
|CADFEKO and CADFEKO_BATCH|
Version 2017.2.4-315226 from 2017-11-24
- The Optenni Lab plugin has been extended to support the Altair Partner Alliance (APA) version. The APA version of Optenni Lab uses different registry entries compared to the stand-alone version. The plugin now also supports a FEKO_OPTENNI_PATH environment variable allowing users to set the path to the Optenni Lab installation that should be used when multiple versions have been installed.
- Resolved an issue with the new mesh engine that could cause large tetrahedra to be created in a region cut by a symmetry plane.
- Extremely small edges (smaller than 0.1% of the model size) will be ignored during meshing. These edges caused tiny elements to be created in CADFEKO 2017.2.2 and 2017.2.3. This was due to the change made to CADFEKO 2017.2.2 to improve the meshes generated for models containing small edges with an applied mesh size much larger than the dimension of the edge.
- Resolved a crash during voxel meshing that could be encountered on AMD machines.
Version 2017.2.4-545 from 2017-11-20
- Improved the convergence speed of stabilised CFIE MLFMM examples by disabling stabilisation.
- The iteratively coupled hybrid MoM/MLFMM-PO/LE-PO solutions are now also supported for cases where the MoM/MLFMM region are solved using the CFIE.
- Improved CMA solution robustness and parallel scaling efficiency.
- Fixed a bug that caused a segmentation violation when doing a CMA on problems with more than 40 000 unknowns.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to “ERROR 46104: Error while reading the matrix from a file” for CMA examples.
- Corrected the reflection coefficient for circularly polarised excitation of a circular waveguide.
- Fixed a bug (hang) in parallel runs with waveguide ports when the mode expansion settings are changed between configurations.