PBS Analytics key features & benefits
PBS Analytics provides insight into how well your expensive HPC resources are used, including
- More flexibility in creating clean, concise charts, including additional chart options (such as XYZ plots), to furnish a deeper understanding of organization’s HPC infrastructure and better root-cause analysis with New chart designer
- Visualize multiple different charts on one display with dashboards
- Display statistics within an operations room or headquarters reception with PBS Analytics’ slideshow capability
- Track hardware utilization, including accounting for configuration changes over time (i.e. adding/deleting nodes; downtime)
- Track “custom” resources (i.e. node classes, GPUs, licenses, scratch space, etc.)
- Analyze large quantities of usage data quickly and easily with a new, high-performance database and more robust data collectors
- Supports billing for node wall time
- Group membership tracking: tracks membership changes over time (add / delete / move users)
- Analyze job / workload historical usage data
- Track by job, software, hardware, user, project, node class, etc.
- View totals, counts, times, averages, etc.
- Consolidate data by top (or bottom) usage, e.g., “Top 10”
- Filter by user, group, project, queue, host, etc.
- Canned charts out-of-the-box, and customize your own
- Aggregate data from multiple PBS Professional servers
- Numerous chart types, including pie, line, bar, 3D, radar, scatter, etc.
- Customize, save, and share charts or entire dashboards
- Drill-down to underlying data and export to Excel
더 자세한 내용 보기 PBS Analytics